Recently, Google Pixel 3 XL Black Screen issue has been reported by a number of online users. Some users have reported that they have an google pixel 4 unresponsive black screen when using the Pixel 3 XL, and the device is no longer responsive. This is nothing to be concerned about if it’s due to software-related issues but if it is due to any hardware issue, this problem could be serious. If you are confronted with this issue, don’t be concerned since we’ve discussed the steps needed to troubleshoot and solve issues with the Google Pixel 3 XL Black Screen issue.
The Reasons for the Problem Google Pixel 3 XL Black Screen Problem
Before you proceed with the fix prior to proceeding with the fixes, you must be aware of the reasons you might encounter issues with black screens that is present on Pixel 3 XL. Here are some of the reasons to be aware of Google Pixel 3 XL black screen.
- It is possible to experience this problem because of no power. There may be black screens when the phone is not working or it isn’t able to turn back on. This is usually the case when the device is damaged or there’s an problem regarding the display.
- Another reason to encounter this issue could be due to the presence of bugs. Sometimes, bugs can make your smartphone stop responding and you could experience google pixel 3 xl black screen of death.
- If you’re google pixel 3a black screen after drop, this could be the reason behind this problem. For example, if it fell over and the display was damaged down, or if you dropped it into water, you’re likely to be confronted with this problem.
Fix Google Pixel 3 XL Black Screen Problem
If you’re experiencing Google Pixel 3 XL black screen problem, you need to take the steps to fix it that we’ve provided below.
Charge the device
If your device has run low on battery you’ll likely experience this problem. google pixel 3xl won’t turn on Try charging your device first, then turning the device on. It should take 15 minutes before turning off your gadget. Be sure to use an original charger that is certified that can charge the device. If this doesn’t solve the issue, or your device is already charging then you can proceed to the next problem-solving section that is described in the article.
Force Restart Pixel 3 XL
If you’ve encountered an Google Pixel 3 XL black screen problem, try the restart of the Pixel 3 XL. The issue could result from unexpected system crashes. This is easily fixed by forcing to restart Pixel 3 XL. To do that Press then hold down the Power button for 30 seconds or longer till the Logo appears.
This will trigger a restart of the application, and you will not be facing the issue anymore. If you continue to have a black screen appearing on Pixel 3 XL, you must move on to the next stage of troubleshooting in this post.
Boot Pixel 3 XL To Safe Mode
There are times when you may encounter this problem due to specific applications you have downloaded on your smartphone. If the apps you have installed on your phone cause the problem, then you’ll need to put your device into safe mode. You must boot you Pixel phone into boot mode in order to determine what apps are causing this Pixel 3 XL black screen problem. Follow these Steps.
- Make sure you turn off the Pixel 3 XL first.
- Press while holding the Power button. Once the boot animation begins Press while holding the button for Volume down.
- The phone will begin in Safe Mode. You will look Safe Mode at the bottom of your Touch screen.
- Then, you can begin manually uninstalling applications. Remove the apps you believe could be the cause of the problem.
You’ll need to check manually for apps you suspect could be the cause of the problem. Check the app manually and then uninstall the application to resolve the problem. If you began experiencing this problem after installing a specific app, then remove it in order to resolve the problem.
Get To Service Center
If the issue is not solved, then you must visit the service center and have your phone fixed. In the event that your smartphone fell, and you began experiencing this issue following this, it’s likely due to damage to the hardware. If the phone has cracks or your display is damaged, or you see visible scratches on your phone which could be the cause of the problem. It is recommended to have your phone repaired in the event that you’re experiencing an issue with the screen due to these causes.
These steps are likely to assist in fixing problems with the Google Pixel 3 XL black screen issue. It is possible that you are experiencing this issue because of software or hardware factors. If the issue is by software-related issues and the solutions provided in this article can be used to resolve the issue. If the issue occurs due to hardware problems, you’ll be required to take your phone to a service center to repair it.